[SLUG] Digital camera driver software?

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 23:06:16 BST 2007

> Hi Richard,
>
> When I plug my Olympus mju 400 into my computer using a USB cable it
> whirs for a moment then I get an extra drive appear on my desktop - it
> treats it just like any other flash memory.

I've three cameras that all behave that way with Fedora 6. One thing,
tho, I got into the habit of unmounting the camera drive before
switching the camera off or unplugging it because this preserved the
space on the card, otherwise I would have to reformat it, however this
doesn't appear to be working with one of my new ones.