[SLUG] SLG social meeting

Bob Garrood rjg at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 4 14:05:15 GMT 2007

Hi

At Monday's meeting we had 5 members including Daniel, a new member.  Basically, as far as the business side went we agreed on the idea that our first learning meeting would use Puppy Linux as an introduction to Linux, and that we would seek to publicise the meeting as much as possible.

This meeting will be the next SLG meeting and will be at 7pm on Monday 8th January.  This meeting will be our first at the Blind Centre which is at 183 Dean Road in Scarborough.  Please use the side entrance if you can come.  Although this is a meeting to which we hope to attract newbies, everyone is welcome.
We will try and put out as much publicity as possible, and it would be helpful if anyone who notices it would post it to the mailing list.

Bob