[SLUG] Epson Scanner and Fedora Core 6

John Allsopp john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 15:17:18 GMT 2007

mike drawneek wrote:
> On Monday 31 December 2007 14:28:40 John Allsopp wrote:
>> Epson Perfection V350 Photo scanner
>
> Have you looked at
>
> http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e/dl_scan.html

I'll check but I think so. Many roads lead to it, but basically an
Avasys manual is the source of many of the "plug it in and go" quotes I
provided earlier, along with two ways of moving forward if that doesn't
work: 1) if plug and play doesn't work (which mine does, kinda), and 2)
if you want to 'do it the oldfashioned way', which seems a bit daft
since I'm so far ahead of the versions they mention.