[SLUG] Version control slides

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 10:49:52 GMT 2007

> Hi,
>
> The slides from my talk on subversion last night are here:
>
> http://www.jnthn.net/papers/2007-slug-svn-slides.pdf
>
> Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan

I very much appreciate you doing that, especially since there were
only two of us there and I'd encouraged you to do it. I found it very
interesting, and a very neat, well composed presentation, so thanks.

I felt guilty afterwards for not taking you closer to your
destination, but since your destination appeared woolly to me I didn't
know quite what to do for the best, and after I parked my car it
seemed to be raining more than I thought .. apologies.