[SLUG] Coupla things

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 13:23:25 GMT 2007

Hi ppl

A friend told me about Radio 4's In Business programme that covered
Open Source last night and is to be repeated on Sunday.
<http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk/blog200701.php4#inBusiness>
http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk/blog200701.php4#inBusiness

Also I find myself to be pretty busy so it's half likely that I won't
get to do anything about introducing new people to Linux, at least not
for the February meeting .. I may not even be able to make the meeting
as I may have a gig to play.

My first priority is to try to get the LPI learning thing back off the
ground .. but I'm not promising that for Feb either.

Just so's you know.

Cheers