[SLUG] Re: Accessibility issues

DAVID KNIGHT davidknight24 at btinternet.com
Mon May 21 11:45:35 BST 2007

Sorry, can't figure out how to reply to posts without starting a new topic! Help appreciated ;-)

  Exactly. I did a web search a while ago and the only distro aimed at the blind http://oralux.org/ is defunct as of 04/07, which is a pity as I would have liked to make a contribution. http://emacspeak.sourceforge.net/ is going strong but seems to be lacking a decent vehicle. The accessibility options in Ubuntu certainly don't impress me and their forum on the subject is deserted. I haven't tried any other large distros though.