[SLUG] Meeting

DAVID KNIGHT davidknight24 at btinternet.com
Wed May 23 17:27:59 BST 2007

Yup, should be there barring me forgetting (of which my ability is legendary).

  I have created a modified Ubuntu with Beryl for visually impaired users. It currently allows fine zoom upto 40x controlled with the scroll wheel and right-click negative image. I've E-mailed the developers of Beryl/Comriz/Whatever-they're-called-now to get them to provide more screen filter options, they seem keen to do so. I'm hoping with a webcam attachment to replicate a CCTV in software, a device costing over £1000 at present, AND it comes with sudoku :P

  Will setup the computer at the blind centre next week sometime for feedback.