[SLUG] SLG Meeting

DAVID KNIGHT davidknight24 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 15 16:05:16 GMT 2007

3rd December, I 'll be there. Sorry for missing the last meeting, just plain forgot.

btw, Puppy linux is currently at version 3.01. I'm currently running it from a USB stick. It also can be run in windows with QEMU-puppy, although only version 2.17 works with this. All 3.xx versions are based on Slackware 12 which should make installing new apps a doddle.

KDE accessibility isn't much cop at the moment, even the developers are admitting 4.0 won't enhance accessibility much. Gnomes Orca project is lightyears ahead I'm afraid at present. I subscribe to both mailing lists, KDEaccessibility might get a couple of posts a week, Orca has around a dozen a day...