[SLUG] SLG Poster

Pete Redwood predwood at phonecoop.coop
Fri Oct 26 11:11:30 BST 2007

Thanks Mike. I had already found this and posted it up but somehow it go it
missed as well. It certainly highlights a problem but it doesn't provide an
answer. I noticed it over twelve months ago when I tried to install Debian
Etch and Ubuntu Edgy. It was only when Feisty was released that I was able to
install a Debian based distro. My conclusion is that it is something in the
base Debian code that doesn't like whatever I have on my machine - Intel
network card and D-link router.

--
Regards
Pete Redwood