[SLUG] Bob Garrood

David Knight pandmscardk at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:11:59 BST 2008

Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Roy Hainsworth wrote:
>> David and I attended the funeral service for Bob, on behalf of the
>> group, His enthusiasm and character will be missed. The service was
>> well attended by friends and family  He had a very colourful and
>> interesting life in academia and the arts,it's sad he had to go
>> fairly young.
>

> Thank you Roy,
>
> Are you or David going to be at the meeting on 7th April? - David told
> me that Bob's family were suggesting donations to Oxfam so I wondered
> the best way to pledge mine.

Sorry for the late reply, we been on holiday to Southern France where
we've had sun, rain, wind and snow. I left my contact details with the
family but I've had no response from them yet. I will let the group know
if they get in touch but given that it's been a couple of weeks it's
beginning to look fairly unlikely.