[SLUG] Monday

Stephen O'Neill squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 08:55:15 BST 2008

Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> I definitely shalln't cake tomorrow night, but I shall let you know
> tomorrow whether I'm well enough to come through.

Well done for those of you that made sense of my last message. If I come
tonight I'm going to make you all ill as I'm coughing and sneezing - two
guys are off with it here, another lady feels the same... a couple of
guys are getting over it (we shall beat them with sticks for dishing it
around).

So hope the meeting goes ok tonight - I will come through to a Malton
meeting instead to get my key signed.

--
Stephen O'Neill
w: http://www.thefloatingfrog.co.uk/