[SLUG] Monday

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 14:13:31 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 09:53:14AM BST, David Knight wrote:
> Stephen O'Neill wrote:

--%<--

> >Well done for those of you that made sense of my last message. If I
> >come tonight I'm going to make you all ill as I'm coughing and
> >sneezing - two guys are off with it here, another lady feels the
> >same... a couple of guys are getting over it (we shall beat them with
> >sticks for dishing it around).

Sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather.  I hope it passes
soon.

> >So hope the meeting goes ok tonight - I will come through to a Malton
> >meeting instead to get my key signed.

You'll be welcome any time Steve, as will any other from SLG who wishes
to head over.

> Well I am fit and healthy and planning to attend. The dog did eat my
> homework though.

Looking forward to meeting you David.

I'm sorry that I've not done more to help with your business GnuPG use
question.  However, I've issued an invitation to a couple of folks from
the York LUG and it seem that we might have some of them join us.  If
so, then at least one is a long time PGP user and may well be able to
give some answers.

See you all tonight.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>