[SLUG] Monday

Matthew Toseland toad at amphibian.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 7 17:11:58 BST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008 12:52, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> > remind me where it is, post code so i can sat nav there:-)
>
> http://www.valleybar.co.uk/contact.php
>
> > also remind me what do i need to bring for the PGP?
>
> http://www.ryedale.lug.org.uk/howto.html

Most of this is automated by caff, a utility in the signing-party package (at
least for you debian/ubuntu users). In particular, exchange of secrets isn't
really necessary - caff sends the encrypted signature to the email address,
so it can only be read if you have both the private key and the email
address. Having said that it may be a good idea to exchange a verification
secret at the meet anyway...