[SLUG] Contact details

Andy Copland andy.copland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:43:39 BST 2008

Morning All :-)

Most of you probably haven't met me but I promise I will make it to a meet
the next time one is held :-)

But - does the list master have to be a single person?

Why not have a couple of names? I can easily setup an alias that forwards to
whoever wishes to share the role as main contact - the contact entry could
be Stephen & Andy or just as easily - the group?

I am more than happy to get involved - but without knowing the
responsibilities & time requirements it makes me nervous - mainly as I work
down in London quite a bit.

Anyway - to summarise - happy to share the role - but I know I will be
unavailable at times!

I know, I know - I am rebel without a clue :-)

Andy
PS - I was born and now live in Scarborough again so I think I qualify as a
local - god help me!

--
Andy Copland
andy.copland at gmail.com