[SLUG] Contact details

Andy Copland andy.copland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:25:33 BST 2008

I lived in Guildford for a while and went along to some of the meetings
there - it was interesting. It was quite a strong group of people - but it
still had falling attendances.

I think it comes down to visibility. Why don't we have a Scarborough lug on
facebook? god knows it is easier to organise meetings and put messages out
:-)

John - you are a bit of a facebook guru (don't be shy) what do you think?

Andy

--
Andy Copland
andy.copland at gmail.com