[SLUG] Contact details

Andy Copland andy.copland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:40:29 BST 2008

lol - I know a way but it is not so much online as a way of arriving at a
combined understanding.

It is used in generating values for large organisations and runs through a
series of interviews, open questionnaires, workshops before arriving at core
issues - you can use technology to facilitate it - but it needs people to
make it work! (For you John this is a qualitative approach rather than a
quantitative approach and is very very powerful :-)

it might be a little heavy handed for here :-)

I vote for a drink down a pub or a coffee meet during a lunchtime to thrash
out what people want/need.

For me a lug is about social connections between people with a common
interest - although I couldn't care less about linux - I just love
technology - any size shape or colour (preferably tiny, curved and black or
silver though).

I use CentOS where it is appropriate, OpenBSD where it makes sense and
Windows most other places cause I don't have time to mess around setting
things up. I love the opensource tools out there - but that is so much more
than linux nowadays. I think lug is abit of a misnomer in todays world.- tug
or gug might be better (technology or geek :-)

I would say just my tuppence worth but I think I am upto around ten pence
today.

Andy

--
Andy Copland