[SLUG] GPG key signing party

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 11:44:42 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 09:36:34PM GMT, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 February 2008 13:11, Al Girling wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Would any of you be interested in a few of us from the Ryedale LUG
> > coming over to you for a GPG key signing party.  I know that Steve O has
> > expressed an interest and see that you have a subscriber who signs his
> > email to the list.
> >
> > We share similar dates of the third Monday of the month for our meets,
> > so could come over next month for this if you feel that it would be a
> > good idea.
>
> I'd be interested in keysigning in theory, but in practice I haven't been
> along to any SLUG meeting yet.

Well, provided you're not like Mike and living in a different country
with all the logistical problems that causes, I'm sure the rest of the
LUG would be pleased to meet you.

As only Steve and yourself have expressed an interest I'm a little
unsure of how to proceed.  By my calculations SLG meetings for April
will be either the 7th or 21st.  My personal preference would be for the
21st, but Steve needs to be able to co-ordinate his dental appointment
with this.  It would also be a SLG technical talk date, and while I'm
happy to discuss GnuPG I'm not really happy to stand up and make a
presentation on the subject, yet!

As you know Matthew, the checking of IDs takes little time so we could
easily do this before or after another talk/presentation.

How does this sound?

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>