[SLUG] SLG meetings in February

Bob_Garrood rjg at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jan 29 21:24:07 GMT 2008

On Monday 28 January 2008 18:47:50 Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Bob_Garrood wrote:
> >  For future reference the times
> > we agreed were:
> >
> > Technical meeting - 1st monday of each month at the Blind and Partially
> > Sighted Centre:
> >
> > Social meeting - 3rd monday of each month at the Valley.
>
> I have put this on the front page of the website for reference.
>
> Steve O

Thanks for this, but since I mailed you I have found out that David
Dartnall-Smith has gone on holiday and is not due back till Feb 9th.
Therefore we can't expect to use the Blind Centre.  So can you put a note on
to say that the technical meeting in February will be at the Valley.

I'd be happy to do a re-write of the home page to bring it up to date, if that
is ok with you.

Thanks

Bob