[SLUG] Public Wireless Internet at The Valley

Simon Woolverton swolve at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:52:40 GMT 2008

Hi guys,

I received an email today from Linda asking if there are any grants available for installing public wireless internet access at The Valley. Here is Linda's question:

"we are considering putting wan and internet access publically availableat the pub - is there grants available for this - as Bob from thecomputer group mentioned this before"

It would be really good to have wireless Internet access at The Valley, so if anyone knows about this grant could you let me know?

Thank you,

Simon