[SLUG] GPG key signing party

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 21:13:50 GMT 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 01:11:08PM GMT, Al Girling wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Would any of you be interested in a few of us from the Ryedale LUG
> coming over to you for a GPG key signing party.  I know that Steve O has
> expressed an interest and see that you have a subscriber who signs his
> email to the list.
>
> We share similar dates of the third Monday of the month for our meets,
> so could come over next month for this if you feel that it would be a
> good idea.

OK folks,

I'm going to say that we will head over on the 7th of April to the
Valley bar to join you for your social evening.  Anyone interested in
GnuPG key signing should bring suitable ID, passport or photo driving
license are acceptable, and some slips with key ID and fingerprints.

If you haven't a clue what I'm talking about but would like to know,
have a look at:

http://www.gnupg.org/

or the Howto I've put together at:

http://www.ryedale.lug.org.uk/howto.html

which should offer a simple easy to follow way to get yourself a key and
prepare you for a key signing party.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>