[SLUG] Second Life + Compiz-fusion

DAVID KNIGHT davidknight24 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 4 09:32:24 GMT 2008

I could demo it but I'd have to have an internet connection and my desktop computer. The next meeting at the blind centre would be the best place to show you. I'll probably do a you-tube video shortly when I get it working full screen (didn't get time last night to do that). I'm not played it much myself beyond an evening I spent on it about six months ago. I quite liked the variety of landscapes people have created but I had a little trouble getting embedded video to work.