[SLUG] Audacity

Stephen O'Neill squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk
Tue May 6 10:50:42 BST 2008

Pete Redwood wrote:
> Using Gnome. Sound works perfectly on all other applications. All system
> checks for sound are positive. My only problem is with Audacity. I feel
> it is a fault with the Ubuntu compilation - but then I would have
> thought others would also have the same problem.

I don't use audacity but I shall fire it up tonight to see whether I
have the same issue - I know it's for recording sounds, but I presume I
can do something like load a flac file into it and start playback easily
enough? That way you'll know whether it's just you or not?

--
Stephen O'Neill
w: http://www.thefloatingfrog.co.uk/
e: squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk