[SLUG] How to access Linux partitions from XP PRO?

Mike Bennett mikeyben at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 20:01:21 UTC 2010

Hi Alex,

If you want read only access, the DiskInternals Linux tool is pretty
good: http://www.diskinternals.com/linux-reader/
If you want read/write, there's an ext2/3 driver for windows:
http://www.fs-driver.org/index.html

I used both successfully but I did have a few problems with the
read/write driver mucking up the permissions of any files it accessed
although this was a while back (don't use Windows at all any more so
no need for it) and it was a common problem back then, so I suspect
the dev team will have resolved it by now.

Happy Christmas,
Mike