[SLUG] New LUG

Ross Kendall ross at rosskendall.com
Mon Jun 7 09:56:56 UTC 2010

Hi Alex,
It would be a good idea for Scarborough LUG members to begin meeting up
again. I don't think there are many of us, so if you are suggesting
meeting up from 10am until 10pm (12hours!) that would be probably be a
bit too ambitious.
Would you mind introducing yourself a bit and give some more details of
your plans.
Thanks,
Ross.