[SLUG] 10 Years

Jamie Adams jamie at ino.org.uk
Fri May 25 17:06:48 UTC 2012

Hello to any remaining folks on this list,

This month (approximately) marks 10 years since the Scarborough LUG
was founded. I thought it was worth sending out a quick email to mark
this date.

Clearly the lug has seen better days, but I think that is reflected
across the country. Perhaps LUGS are now an anarchic and redundant
form of communication in the world of twitter, facebook et all. Shame
though.

Still, I had fun & I hope that you did too.

Any of the original folks (Chris, Gav, Al, Iain etc) still subscribed?
I'd be interested to know what you are up to now.

Cheerio, and all the best to you all, whatever you are doing.

Jamie
(founding member)