[SLUG] Scarborough Digest, Vol 286, Issue 1

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Tue May 29 10:36:24 UTC 2012

I'm always up for a meet. Valley is good for me. One of my mates lives just next door. Work my own hours so can do meets anytime.Have got a few issues with my laptop linux installations if anybody is bored.
--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK