[SLUG] Sca lug

Ross Kendall ross at rosskendall.com
Mon Apr 1 11:51:26 UTC 2013

Hi Des,

There has not been much activity for quite a while. I guess if there
were more people on the list interested in discussing things about Linux
I might be inclined to arrange a meet up. On the odd occasion when I
have posted something to this list it hasn't got much response.

Desktop Linux is no longer much of a novelty for me as I have been using
it for years (I use openSUSE KDE). At the moment my interest is with
real Linux on mobile devices (i.e. not Android) and QML development for
Mer/Sailfish. I suspect the few others on this list share those
interests. Probably RaspberryPi is the most likely thing a few people
might be interested in.

Would be glad to hear if anyone is doing anything interesting with Linux?

Cheers,
Ross.