[SLUG] When is the next LUG? Can do a lecture on Zulubuntu Studio 64 bit 14.o4 LTS and 32bit Ubuntu 114.o4 LTS. Installfest.

Ross Kendall ross at rosskendall.com
Fri May 2 11:43:08 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

Sorry to be a damp squib, but I think the LUG is pretty much dead. There
hasn't been significant interest for a number of years, either in
meeting up or in discussing anything on this list. Apart from a couple
of exceptions I suspect that the few people left on this list are
previous members that no longer live in the area. (I'm happy for others
to prove me wrong.)

To be honest, while I use and support Linux, it is no longer something I
consider a hobby - it's just a tool that I use. As a result, other
things take priority for my use of time.

Regards,
Ross.