[sclug] What does this mean?

Mark Spooner mark.spooner at spstudios.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:29 UTC 2003

That's real evil. Isn't this LUG being filtered? Most are. It's a lot
of work for someone I know, but it could stop this type of thing
getting through. Spammers, who needs them?

I have another question about the SCLUG site.

What does this mean?  http://www.sclug.org.uk/mailman/roster/sclug
(Parenthesized entries have list delivery disabled.)

87 Non-digested Members of sclug:  2 Digested Members of sclug:

Apparently I'm listed as a 'Digested Member'. Does that mean I
have been eaten at some point and passed through some bowels
without my knowledge? ;-)

TTFN, Mark.

ITCS IT Consultancy Services
Security, Networking and Infrastructure Consultancy Services
TEL: 07796 134602
EML: <mailto:mark at itcs.biz>
WEB: <http://www.itcs.biz/>