[sclug] What does this mean?

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:29 UTC 2003

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Andy Arbon wrote:
> My mate (who came to our install day) and I will be going on Wednesday,
> assuming they'll let us in. It says on the website that students aren't
> allowed, but with a little bending of the truth (alright, outright
> lying) we've signed up and got the name badges.
> Anyone else going on Wednesday?

I was considering going along in the evening (rather than turning up to
the Reading meeting). Do you need to register for this or something? If
there are a group of us going then perhaps we should arrange a time/place
to meet up, like half past six at Olympia tube station.

--
  Simon Heywood
  http://www.simonheywood.org.uk/