[sclug] Erm, hello.

Greg-e gmills at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:30 UTC 2003

Hi,

I recently found a copy of "Linux Magazine" nestled behind a row of
PS-2 mags. I followed the link to you on page 94 (which was wrong),
but eventually found you.

Whilst on placement I was thrown into the Linux Deep-end, knowing only
how to use "ls" and "cd". After a year of using "vi", m4 (eugh) and a
bit of perl, I returned to Uni. Now that I'm back I've lost the
available knowledge base that I had at work (ie: Annoying someone
enough until they told me how to do something). I would like to learn
more... whilst having a few beers! Last month I went to a sea-food
disco, but I pulled a mussel. Does anyone travel from sunny Slough or
Uxbridge to the pub in Reading?

Happy new year!

Greg

--
* Greg E. Mills
* Have you seen the exciting Carousel developments on: