[sclug] Geek Skiing trip to Tux (March 22-29)

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:32 UTC 2003

Hi Folks,

There's a geek skiing trip being organised to the Tux area in Austria
(well, we had to go _there_ really, didn't we?) with a headline price
of a bit under 400 quid for flight, transfers, half board
accommodation, and ski pass.

You'll need to also pay for ski hire and tuition if you need it, and
obviously beer and lunches (more beer?).

I'm willing to teach beginners on the first day, in my own inimitable
style (well, it mostly involves me shouting "Just Stand Up!" at you,
and laughing maniacally, but it seems to be surprisingly effective ;-)

If anyone's interested, you can subscribe to the list here: