[sclug] looking for a linuxjob

Wolfgang Draskovic wolfgang at mentaltec.de
Sat Oct 25 09:05:33 UTC 2003

Hi all

As I'm new to the list: "Hello everybody!"

I know this is quite OT, but maybe someone can help.
I'm living in Germany at the moment but I would like to live and work in
Great Britain for a few years. I've tried to apply to jobs advertised by
various recruitment agencies but it didn't get me far. So I decided maybe
there is someone on the list who could help.

I was working as a System Administrator, Webdesigner and Programmer for the
last 4 years. Unfortunately I don't have any certificates but I have wide
spreaded experiences with Linux and I am also familiar to other Unixes as
Solaris, BSD, etc.

I would be grateful for any hints.
Kind Reagrds
Wolfgang