[sclug] Follow from last nights meeting (12/3/03)

lug at assursys.co.uk lug at assursys.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:35 UTC 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Leon Ward wrote:

> As promised, here are a few links to what was discussed.

[snip]

> o Can someone send me a link to the ADSL people that were mentioned last
> night?
>  ?27.50 per month for a 512/256 line with 2 static IP's..... must be worth
> looking into!

For 22.75+VAT, you can use Eclipse's 500 LITE service, which gives you upto
8 static IP addresses on a 50:1 wires-only service. For an extra 4+VAT pcm,
you get a domain name and hosting, UNIX or NT webhosting (your choice) and
SMTP mail delivery. Eclipse seem to be consisently coming second on
ADSLguide's monthly speed surveys.

> nard

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher        Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK                        Need reliable and secure network systems?