[sclug] Poll: What languages are people using

lug at assursys.co.uk lug at assursys.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:37 UTC 2003

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Paul Vanlint wrote:

> I thought it would be interesting to see what languages people are using
> in the group.

Currently: C, bash, making minor fixes to other people's PHP, perl, C++.

Historically: Prolog, Miranda, SQL, Ingres Windows4GL, M680x0, 6502 and Z80
assembly, FORTH, Pascal, many flavours of BASIC, dbase III, LOGO.

Oh, and I'd be boasting if I said "Z80 machine code" too. Oops, I just did.
I still remember some of the opcodes...

> Paul.

Best Regards,
Alex. (3EFF C9)
--
Alex Butcher      Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK                      Need reliable and secure network systems?