[sclug] Poll: What languages are people using

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:37 UTC 2003

All,

>I thought it would be interesting to see what languages people are using
>in the group.

sclug seems to be turning into a hot bed of people interested in
programming (I sort of include LaTeX users in this camp) :-)

What are the wednesday meetings like these days?  They used
to be sort-of networking oriented (not that I have got nothing
against networking people, just that I don't know much about it).

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk