[sclug] chat bots

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:39 UTC 2003

Bob,

>> But what about automating the process so I can have interesting
>> conversations with these astute business people in Nigeria?
>
> .... how do you know they *were* people ....

You will never get ahead in life by being so cynical.
They were high ranking government officials no less, and
they have sent me pictures to prove it!  Although I do wish they
would put in a requisition for a keyboard that supported lower
case letters.

A chat bot is only half the problem.  It is also necessary to
distinguish their exciting business offers from all the spam I get.

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk