[sclug] Any work going?

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:41 UTC 2003

Heh, I think that there is a long list of people looking for new jobs in the
SCLUG area.
I have been looking for something new for well over a year, the job market
in Reading
seams dead to me.

Anyway onto my point.
I am the sysadmin in a windows environment, Linux does play a role and I
have been using it for years now.
Obviously I want to move to a company that uses Linux / nix in a heavy way
so I can get my teeth in deeper.

The people I have met @ the sclug meets seam to come from UNIX backgrounds
in the 80's and have just moved to Linux.
Is there anyone here that has recently moved from being a windows admin to a
linux one in recent years?

Just wondering how you did it, what was your first role?

Any advice?

-Nard