[sclug] SCLUG Meeting this Wednesday June 2003 at 19:30

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:43 UTC 2003

Yea, Football and beer or LUG and beer...

	I think Ill be at the LUG as I have not had my geek fix for a month.

But as far as a second Meet south of reading goes, personally I would not be
able to attend , as I am how you say.... "Driving Impaired".

Not that anyone will care I'm not there anyway ;-)

-Nard