[sclug] SCLUG Meeting this Wednesday June 2003 at 19:30

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:43 UTC 2003

>Damn it, football is on tonight.
>I wanted to go but football takes precedence. :)

This person doesn't sound like a real programmer to me ;-)

>Perhaps people may be interested in a second meeting each month focussed
>just on programming? And perhaps I can persuade people to come a little bit
>south of reading at a nice country pub.

Surely the meeting focuses on whatever the people at the meeting
talk about?

Farnborough  is on a train line from Reading/Guildford/London :-)

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk