[sclug] gnorpm successor?

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:45 UTC 2003

All,

Just upgraded to RedHat 9.  As usual the upgrade
installed loads of extras :-(

It looks like gnorpm is no more.  Now we have
redhad-config-packages, which seems to have been
written on the assumption that nobody would ever want to
uninstall anything and is somewhat fragile.

Does anybody have suggestions for a graphical rpm
uninstaller that works?

I was impressed by the new redhat-config-xfree86.  It
correctly figured everything out automatically.  I did not
have to change any monitor or video card settings (a big
change from past versions).

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk