[sclug] driving to Linux User Expo 2003?

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:45 UTC 2003

Anyone from Reading planning to drive up to the NEC event next week?

The reason I ask is that I was wondering if anyone might be in a
position to give some Debian T-Shirts, and possibly CDs a lift from
John Winters' place (Wallingford) to the show, so we can have some
stock to sell on the Debian stand.

If you might be able to help with that, please get in touch.

Obviously, since the show is on Tuesday, there is some urgency about
this (Debian "organisation" strikes again ;-)

Cheers, Phil.