[sclug] Members Home pages.

DAWES-GAMBLE,TOM HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1 tmdg at hp.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:46 UTC 2003

Since Simon redesigned the sclug website NO updates have been made to the
Members Directory.  So I thought I'd make the following changes.

The following members have no home page link so I'm going to delete them.

David Metcalfe
Hong Q.H.
Nic Percival
Tony Sumner
Jonathan Chin
Alain Williams
Didier Gar?on
Robin Glover

The following will be left as is.

Tom Dawes-Gamble
Simon Heywood
Bob Redknap

The following will be marked as Previous members.
Philip Hands
Nick Lambert
James Fidell

Finally I'll delete Jason Tay as he does not appear to be on the Mailing
list.

Any members that would like to be added to the list please send me the URL
of the link to your home page or a bio page that you would like added to the
SCLUG
website.

Regards.
Tom.
--
There are 10 types of People in the world.
Those that understand Binary and those that don't