[sclug] Members Home pages.

Mark Smiles msmiles at agere.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:46 UTC 2003

Can you include me as well .
I did have one on  NT ell world but  I haven't  looked at it for a long
while and  it looks like it's been trashed/
Regards,
Mark Smiles
Email  msmiles at agere.com
CIO Design Computing Platform & Operations
Kingswood, Kings Ride, Ascot,              Tel (DDI) : +44 1344 29 6042
Berkshire, SL5 8AD, United Kingdom.         Fax   : +44 1344 29 6002