Web forums (was Re: [sclug] Members Home pages.)

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:47 UTC 2003

OK, So I may have missed that.

Right Lets put an end to this before I go any further and start making an
effort.

Come on people, drag your points of view out of the closet!

For those who don't know what a nuke is, The basic shell is nearly ready on
http://sclug.nardware.co.uk , It will give an Idea of what PHPnuke is.

I think a simple Yes or No from the list members will suffice.

-Nard