[sclug] Home wireless lan

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:48 UTC 2003

Hi Tim,

	Yes you can.  I can get you can.  In fact I was using one yesterday.
The one thing wrong with it was each time you altered the config it
rebooted.  :-(

	If required I can get some make and Modle number data for you.

Tom.

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 07:29, Tim Sutton wrote:

--
There are 10 sorts of people.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!