[sclug] kill tty2

Paul Vanlint paul at polyzing.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:49 UTC 2003

Do you know how you managed to lock up the terminal?

One thing people have been known to do is to press CTRL-s, which will freeze
the terminal, useful if you have lots of output scrolling past the window.

To resume, press CTRL-q, which will then execute any keys that were pressed
while the terminal was frozen.

Paul.