[sclug] galeon won't start Evolution

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:52 UTC 2003

Hi,

	I had a few problems with my X configuration.  So I tried starting from
new.  That is I made a new user so that I had a clean X environment.

But now galeon won't start evolution.  Well it won't start any mailto
setting.  I did some googleing and found some reference to setting up a
mailto handler in Perferences File types and programs.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Tom.
--
There are 10 sorts of people.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!