[sclug] OT Looking for interesting stories on copyright etc

Douglas Holden listsetc at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:53 UTC 2003

Thanks Leon.
The software patent issue is topical and that site has a lot of info, so
I will get down to it.
The USA story about the ISP was interesting too, but as I/we are not in
IT I might think of a more general discusion on confidentiality of email
at work etc (must find out how long back-ups/archives are kept for).
BTW I misquoted the story about Mike Batt; it was a "six figure sum" not
?6ooooo, but that is the advantage of having the source readily
available.

Cheers
Douglas