[sclug] anti-Spamd

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:53 UTC 2003

Hello all,
	I am hoping to implement a SMTP proxy that includes anti-spam.
With this I mean a method of receiving mail on TCP:25 checking it for Spam
(Spam assassin?) and then forwarding the mail to another host on TCP:25. The
box that this will be installed on is running Debian and I was hoping to
find some deb that would do most of the work for me, however so-far no joy.

Any suggestions on a good implementation? Config examples? Anyone running
this?

-Nard

BTW for those who listened to me whittle on last night about software
patents, take a look at
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/%7Emgk25/stallman-patents.html
or listen to
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/audio/audio.html#CAMB2002
RMS's speech on the subject.

This E-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses before delivery.
We recommend that all attachments are also checked by recipients before being viewed.
For more information contact postmaster at added-dimension.co.uk.